4.16.2008

Coming Soon...


Portland Studios, the place where I work, is publishing a zine I made. It's called "Sweet Ride" and is a collection of 26 drawings of people with bicycles, tricycles, and unicycles, based on old photographs from way back when.

32 pages, color cover with wraparound artwork, black & white interior art. The drawings were done in pencil, ink, and charcoal, including entirely hand-lettered text written by me (with a little help from a very clever Mollie Greene on one of the drawings, and of course some help from my also very clever wife Annie). Thanks again, girls.

Each and every copy of "Sweet Ride" will be signed and numbered by me. Yes sirree, limited edition, each signed and numbered.

It will be available in about a week exclusively at the Portland Studios store.

All of the original pencil, ink, and charcoal drawings will be available for purchase as well. Ah, parting is such sweet sorrow.

I'm quite proud of it and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do. Here are few sample spreads from the zine:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home