4.14.2006

chill OUT, Austin! yeesh...

Jared Chapman told me that Austin keeps bugging him about when I'm going to visit there. All I can say is that I have to finish this romance novel I've been working on before I can leave town for any significant amount of time. Yes, that's right. I'm working on a romance novel. Except it's illustrated. In fact, you could even call it a GRAPHIC NOVEL.

Jealous yet?

But Fabio's not on the cover. So don't worry, it's not really that graphic. And it's 124 pages long. But it feels more like 1,024. Aaaaaaaaaaand... so yeah, sorry, Austin. I won't be able to visit for quite some time. But as soon as things clear up, you'll be the first to hear about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jared Chapman said...

Austin says that it's disappointed, but it understands. Austin also says that it will be planning the biggest party EVER for your arrival. Austin says that it will not be responsible for anything that happens after that... Can't wait to see what you have planned for the new blog!

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home